Target Air Systems is a family-owned business that treats our customers like one of our own. We work hard to get the job done right the first time. When you begin to consider a new AC unit, our team is here to help with eco-friendly solutions and updated technology that can benefit your home. Our expert AC installation and repair ensures you have the strongest unit for your space, whether that’s with a replacement or long-term repair. Join our membership program for extended warranties, 10% off, and financing to save money over time.
Signs Your AC Needs a Repair
If you're noticing any of these signs, your air conditioner probably needs professional attention:
- Weak Airflow - If the air coming from your vents is weak, it may indicate a problem with your AC's blower fan or ductwork.
- Warm Air - If the air blowing from your vents is warm instead of cold, it may indicate a refrigerant leak, a malfunctioning compressor, or a clogged air filter.
- Unusual Noises - Strange noises such as grinding, squealing, and banging sounds coming from your AC unit can indicate a problem with the fan or the compressor.
- Foul Odors - A musty or burning smell coming from your AC unit could indicate mold growth, a dirty air filter, or an electrical problem.
Ready to Get Started? Contact us using the form below or give us a call at (781) 650-4242.
Family Owned & Operated
Competitive Pricing & Financing Available
Over 30 Years of Experience
24/7 & Same-Day Services Available
If your air conditioner needs an expensive repair or has aged past the warranty, you should begin shopping for an improved unit.
Here are a few benefits an upgraded AC provides:
- Reduced energy usage: As technology continues to improve, you want a system that can cool your home for the lowest cost. Look for energy star-certified units with a SEER rating of 15+ to ensure you choose a high-efficiency system.
- Increased comfort: You may experience uneven room temperatures, loud cycling, or poor indoor air quality because of an outdated unit. A new system increases comfort with quiet operation and air quality technology that purifies your air. Don’t continue to suffer with your current unit when you can benefit from these new features.
- Longer lifespan: Where many outdated systems only lasted about 10-15 years, a new unit can last up to 20! Stronger parts make your unit more durable against severe weather and corrosion to better meet your home’s needs in the long term. Our membership program also offers extended warranties to protect your unit for years longer than traditional options.
Count on Target Air Systems when you need expert AC installation and repair in Natick. We get the job done right the first time with long-lasting solutions.
Don’t suffer through the weather! We’re here to help with repair and replacement solutions. Call (781) 650-4242 to schedule a free estimate.
We want you to enjoy the warm weather without staying home and waiting for your AC unit to be repaired. Ask yourself these questions to decide if a repair or replacement is the correct solution for your home.
Do I have a warranty?
If your unit is past its warranty and you’ve paid for multiple repairs out of pocket, a replacement may be a better investment. A typical unit can last 5-10 years after the warranty expires if you complete regular maintenance and have mild weather conditions.
Is the repair costly?
Minor repairs like tightening electrical components or replacing a worn valve are not a big deal. However, if a series of repairs or one significant issue costs more than half the price of a new unit, about $2,500, it’s time to replace. Repairs once or twice a year are not an issue, but if your unit can’t make it through the season without five or six repairs, the short-term solutions aren’t worth the cost.
Can I benefit from a new system?
We’ve already discussed the advantages of a new unit, like increased comfort and lower monthly costs. Invest in an updated system if you believe your family can benefit from this new technology.
Call our team today (781) 650-4242 to learn more about how you can stay relaxed and comfortable this summer with our expert AC installation and repair in Natick!
“Very impressed with the service and will definitely be calling Target Air Systems in the future. Thank you.”- Alyssa C.
“I highly recommend Target Air System! Both Chris and Joe more than exceeded my expectations!”- Kay J.
“It was an absolute joy working with the Target Air System team, specifically Chris. I will be using them in the future and recommending them to all of my friends & family.”- Anthony M.
“Couldn’t have been more impressed, our system is working like it was just installed. Chris if you are reading this, thanks again!”- Pete D.
“Chris and his team are knowledgeable, fair, responsive, empathetic, and very good at what they do. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for heating / cooling solutions.”- Jeffrey W.
“My husband and I cannot say enough about how fantastic our experience was with Chris from Target Air! He returned our call in less than 30 minutes and came to look at our AC literally within an hour!”- Erin F.